+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do on a long, stay at home weekend!!!!

Default What to do on a long, stay at home weekend!!!!

Gonna catch up on a long awaited project - I have 4 cases (20,000) centerfire primers waiting for me to get off my butt and get to reloading. Come Tuesday morning this ol boy will have 20,000 rounds of 9mm, .38 special, .357 magnum and .223 boxed up and ready to burn. Shooting seven days a week that should last Range Mom and me a couple months :-) Willy
    250/21X, 1,000/60X IBS 50yds
    NRA RSO
    Certified gun nutz, Willynuff & RangeMom (NRA Pistol/Rifle Instructors)

Damn I need to come to your house......lol

I just passed through Holly Springs today actually. Had to go buy a new mod from Fuquay Gun and Gold.
    -----------------
    '08 YFZ450 SE - SOLD!
    www.ncmp.net

FG is the best LGS in the whole area. They treat you right. Willy
    NRA RSO

nice stash yer gonna have by the end of the weekend!

that was my Dad's favorite thing to do to relax. sit in front of that reloader for hours on end, Nat King Cole playing in the background. great memories for me!
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. - Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Willy View Post
    FG is the best LGS in the whole area. They treat you right. Willy
    I agree! I've spent a bunch of money up there, bought my Kimber from them and several other guns. I met Clay the first time I went up, nice fella.
    -----------------
    '08 YFZ450 SE - SOLD!
    www.ncmp.net

Bat, I really enjoy the aspect of "Tinkering" with various loads, chamber depths, etc. I set the radio on oldies rock music and get the Dillon 550 progressive cranking and I can put out some ammo. Range Mom (Wifey) and I shoot all disciplines including SASS, action pistol, action rifle, benchrest, you name it so it give me the opportunity to load about everything. Best thing about this hobby is I don't have to power spray off all the mud at the end of a day!!!!!! LOL

BMW, it is rare to find a dealer anywhere who will totally look out for your every interest and problem. I don't know how many guns I have bought that just did not shoot right so I traded them for something else. If you notice, Clay always has a lot of sales guys ready to wait on anyone. He would rather bite the bullet on paying extra salary than having a customer wait to spend money in his store. Clay and Missy and dog Hunter are fixtures around here.
    If you are interested in some local shooting PM me.
    Next time you are in there ask him about his "big truck". He has a big honking 4wd with a locomotive air horn on it. When he hits it the whole town hears it. Willy
    NRA RSO

He has a big honking 4wd with a locomotive air horn on it. When he hits it the whole town hears it. Willy
    Hmmm......I'll definitely need to get to know Clay better then. I have a Trailblazer SS, and I have real locomotive horns under mine. We can probably exchange some good stories. I have a good friend of mine that works up there for Clay now too. I am definitely in for some shooting, so is my buddy that works up there. We'll have to organize something soon!

Here is what I went and got at Fuquay the other day. I just made this video from cell phone footage tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4VWu...ature=youtu.be

And just for you.......here is a couple of drive-by's with my trainhorns. Warning for language. I had a buddy or two standing on the sidewalk as I drove by the first one. The last one was a police officer (friend) following me lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAKYFap_fJw
    -----------------
    '08 YFZ450 SE - SOLD!
    www.ncmp.net

I like the slide fire and if I had a place to practice it I would probably have one but none of our ranges allow it. Be my luck to toast a barrel just playing with it. Better leave it alone....My ammo bill is enough without blowing it away.

Who is your friend that works at FG? I know all of them.

Cool air horn. I can see where it would shock the hell out of a unsuspecting bystander but they sure beat the hell out of some of the wimpy OEM horns. Willy
    NRA RSO

Who is your friend that works at FG? I know all of them.
    Jon Smith. If you know him, the next time you go in there tell him I demanded you punch him in one of his ovaries.
    -----------------
    '08 YFZ450 SE - SOLD!
    www.ncmp.net

Blog Entries

The slide fires do work, but having a "double trigger" sensation just makes it not so comfy.

+ Reply to Thread